SINGER 9960 QUANTUM STYLIST
SALE PRICE £599.00
This machine truly has it all.
The SINGER® QUANTUM STYLIST™ sewing machine has everything you need and more! Start up is a breeze with quick and easy threading, automatic stitch length and width, stitch editing capabilities, a start/stop button and direct button stitch selection. Packed with features, this machine truly has it all.
- 600 Built-In Stitches
- Fulfill your creative dreams with a large selection of stitches including basic, decorative and stretch stitches for clothing construction, quilting, home décor and crafting.
- 13 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes
- Buttonhole sewing is a simple 1-step process providing reliable results every time. The sides of the buttonholes are sewn in the same direction to prevent gaps in stitching or fabric distortion.
- Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate
- The buttonhole foot with underplate sandwiches fabric between a lower plate and the foot to ensure perfect buttonholes on multiple layers of fabric. Effectively, this is like a mini-embroidery hoop in which the machine feeds the attachment, rather than the fabric. It makes creating buttonholes possible in places that conventional buttonhole devices cannot easily reach.
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Instantly trims the top and bobbin threads at the touch of a button
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Sewing’s biggest timesaver! This feature makes threading the eye of the needle quick and easy.
- Automatic Stitch Length & Width
- Optimal settings for stitch length and width are automatically set, but can be overridden for more personalized sewing.
- Needle Up/Down Button
- Pressing this button when the machine is stopped will change the needle position from down to up or from up to down.
- Extension Table Included
- The included extension table provides a larger working area, an essential for quilting or when working with a larger project.
- Large Back-Lit LCD Screen with Brightness Control
- Provides clear and easy viewing of stitch functions including stitch length, stitch width, tension settings, recommended presser foot, needle up/down position and more! Easily adjust the screen brightness.
- Top Drop-In Bobbin System
- The bobbin loads from the top, so it is easy to insert the bobbin. The clear cover makes it easy to monitor the bobbin thread supply.
- 5 Built-In Alphabets
- Personalize projects by adding a monogram, name or phrase with the built-in block or script style numbers and alphabets, both available in upper and lower case, stitched at 5mm stitch width.
- Mirror Imaging and Elongation Functions
- With just a touch of a button, selected stitches can be mirrored imaged, adding even more stitch variety. Press the Elongation button and selected stitches can be made up to 5 times longer
- Electronic Auto Pilot
- Unplug the foot control, press the Start button and the machine sews. You are still in complete control over the speed - just slide the Speed Lever to the desired speed.
- 7mm Stitch Width
- Most stitches can be set for a maximum width of 7mm creating attractive satin and decorative stitches.
- 2 StayBright™ LED Lights
- Two lamps illuminate the sewing surface for optimal viewing. The long-lasting bulbs (100,000 hours) are always cool to the touch.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- The internal skeleton of the sewing machine is constructed of heavy duty metal. This rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and overall durability
- 25 Needle Positions
- Needle position can be changed for individual projects like inserting zippers, cords and topstitching.
- Electronic Twin Needle Settings
- Stitches are automatically adjusted for twin needle sewing with just the touch of a button.
- Drop Feed
- A conveniently located lever lowers the feed dogs for free-motion embroidery, monograms and button sewing.
- 7-Segment Feeding System
- This is a specially designed feed system that ensures that the fabric is picked up and supported from the front of the presser foot to the rear. This provides for much more accurate feeding of the fabric.
- Box Feed
- This is a function that moves the feed dogs in a box motion, rather than the historic arc motion. Box motion assures perfect feeding throughout the entire feed process, as the feed dogs are always in perfect and equal contact with the fabric and presser foot.
- Six Second Threading
- Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye, in just six seconds
- Automatic Locking Stitch Function
- Tie-off decorative and utility stitches with just a push of a button. This feature ensures quality stitching and prevents unraveling.
- Automatic Reverse
- Push the conveniently located Automatic Reverse Button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitch.
- Horizontal Threading
- Allows for the thread to feed more evenly reducing poor stitch formation and thread breakage.
- High Sewing Speed
- With a maximum sewing speed of 850 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly.
- Automatic Bobbin Winding Clutch
- Needle bar automatically disengages when winding the bobbin, making bobbin winding safer.
- Direct Button Stitch Selection
- Provides direct access to eight of the most popular stitches including straight, zigzag, blind hem and buttonhole
- Stitch Reference Chart
- This chart, located on the upper lid of the machine, allows you to quickly choose the perfect stitch for your project – eliminating tedious screen searching.
- Automatic Tension
- This system ensures stable stitch quality, regardless of fabric type. The tension can be adjusted using the tension adjustment buttons, if desired.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- The Presser Foot Lifter has two heights. The second offers more clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- Free Arm
- Provides easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas
- Center Zigzag Taper
- When tapering with the zigzag stitch, the stitch tapers to the center, not the left or right. This feature is especially valuable when appliquéing, because it provides a more attractive look when tapering into or out from a point.
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure Control
- The amount of pressure exerted on the fabric by the presser foot against the feed dogs is adjusted automatically. Sew from the lightest weight tricots to the heaviest denim, without making adjustments.
- Error Warning
- An audible warning alerts the sewer if something is incorrect. The audible warning can be deactivated, if desired. A picture appears on the LCD screen illustrating the probable error.
- Optimum Power Control
- A control system that senses when additional power is required to maintain speed through thick or changing fabric conditions. This feature is most useful when sewing through multiple (6-8) layers of fabric.
- DC Motor
- Provides instant start and stop with no coasting, for accurate and precise stitch placement
- Snap-On Presser Feet
- Easily change snap-on presser feet without use of a screwdriver.
- Included Presser Feet
- All-Purpose Foot (on machine), Zipper Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Buttonhole Foot and Underplate, Open Toe Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Overcasting Foot, Narrow Hem Foot, Cording Foot, Straight Stitch Foot, Darning & Freehand Embroidery Foot, Even Feed / Walking Foot, Adjustable Bias Binder Foot, Single Welt Cording Foot, Braiding Foot with Guide, Clear Piping Foot, Stitch in the Ditch Foot, Fancy Trim Foot
- Included Accessories
- Extra Wide Extension Table, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15), Seam Ripper, Lint Brush, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Screwdriver (2), Spool Cap (2), Seam Guide, Quilting Bar, Clearance Plate and Shank for Presser Feet
- On Board Storage
- The accessories are conveniently stored in the removable sewing table, providing easy access to accessories.
HORN CABINETS DELIVERY POLICY
UK - £29
Wales and Cornwall - £39
Scotland, Ireland and London - £49
Stock availability allowing, all deliveries using our own vehicles will be carried out within a 28 working day period starting from the day of us receiving your order. This is not to be understood that the delivery will actually take place on the 28th day of your order, this period is only meant as a general guide and should be viewed as the maximum period (unless otherwise stated) that your delivery might be, it may well be that it will take place much sooner than this depending on when we are next in your area. Whatever period it is we will never arrive unannounced and will always give you notice of delivery by telephone usually giving a minimum of 3 days’ notice with not only the day of delivery but also with a 3 hour delivery slot on that day so as not to inconvenience you more than is necessary. With this our standard service your flexibility is appreciated and necessary to allow the delivery to take place with ease. Particularly in these current times we understand that keeping costs down has never been more important so whilst trying to keep our delivery system as effective as it can possibly be we also try to keep our prices as competitive for you as possible. Some however may require a quicker delivery than this, we can offer an express service by using a specialist outside carrier, although this will incur an extra charge (stock and the area that you live allowing) this can usually be made within a 7 day period from us receiving the order. Please note that there is no installation of your cabinet with this service as the delivery isn’t made using our representatives.
|UK mainland:||£2.95 per order. Free p&p for orders over £50.00.|
|Wales & Cornwall:||£2.95 per order. Free p&p for orders over £50.00.|
|Scotland Ireland & London:||£2.95 per order. Free p&p for orders over £50.00.|