HUSQVARNA VIKING OPAL 650
Go from Good to Great Sewing. If you are sewing on a mechanical machine or an older computerized model, you are missing out on the benefits of modern technology.
Our OPAL™ 650 computerized sewing machine is extra-efficient with loads of built-in assistance to change the way you sew for the better! Let your Husqvarna Viking® OPAL™ 650 sewing machine focus on delivering the best results while you relax and focus on the joy of sewing!
- See the stitch and any adjustments in real size before you sew in the graphic display
- Reduces shadows while sewing with the LED lights
- Sew without foot control for easy, consistent speed with the start/stop function.
- The generous 8" (200 mm) sewing surface and long arm makes it easy to sew large projects.
- There are 3 built-in fonts for personalizing, labeling and dating your sewing projects.
- Program and save personal stitch settings to the “My Stitches” menu.
- 160 beautiful stitches for endless creative opportunities including 7 mm stitch width.
- The Perfectly Balanced Buttonholes (PBB) and the Exclusive Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot automatically sews perfect one-step buttonholes every time.
- The Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature optimizes your sewing with automatic settings.
- 3 LED lights reduce shadows while sewing.
- The Built-in Needle Threader makes threading so easy.
- The Sew On Button Program means buttons are attached easily by machine!
160 beautiful stitches and 3 built-in fonts for personalising.
Utility Foot A
Utility Foot B
Buttonhole Foot C
Blind Hem Foot D
Zipper Foot E
Edging Foot J
Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot
Felt pad (2)
A small spool cap
HORN CABINETS DELIVERY POLICY
UK - £29
Wales and Cornwall - £39
Scotland, Ireland and London - £49
Stock availability allowing, all deliveries using our own vehicles will be carried out within a 28 working day period starting from the day of us receiving your order. This is not to be understood that the delivery will actually take place on the 28th day of your order, this period is only meant as a general guide and should be viewed as the maximum period (unless otherwise stated) that your delivery might be, it may well be that it will take place much sooner than this depending on when we are next in your area. Whatever period it is we will never arrive unannounced and will always give you notice of delivery by telephone usually giving a minimum of 3 days’ notice with not only the day of delivery but also with a 3 hour delivery slot on that day so as not to inconvenience you more than is necessary. With this our standard service your flexibility is appreciated and necessary to allow the delivery to take place with ease. Particularly in these current times we understand that keeping costs down has never been more important so whilst trying to keep our delivery system as effective as it can possibly be we also try to keep our prices as competitive for you as possible. Some however may require a quicker delivery than this, we can offer an express service by using a specialist outside carrier, although this will incur an extra charge (stock and the area that you live allowing) this can usually be made within a 7 day period from us receiving the order. Please note that there is no installation of your cabinet with this service as the delivery isn’t made using our representatives.
|Wales & Cornwall:||Free|
|Scotland Ireland & London:||Free|