HORN 1092 CALYPSO
Calypso Features Include
- Fitted with our Maxi-lifter opening (type 1952) which is capable of taking virtually all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new!
- Maxi air-lift mechanism means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions.
- An extra deep drawer, handy shelf, and a recessed table top accessories organiser adds even more storage.
- Door storage bins are recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system this allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents, whilst giving un rivalled support to the work surface.
- Stores both a sewing machine and an overlocker, or maybe a second smaller portable, workshop machine.
- Hides both your machines away in a beautiful cabinet that is lockable with a key. No one would ever know.
- One acrylic flatbed inset plate cut to fit your sewing machine is included with this model.
- Attractive soft formed edging finish to the tops.
- Arrives fully assembled.
- Available in Beech or White
(Delivery 28 working days approx.)
IN THE MESSAGE BOX AT CHECKOUT PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT TYPE OF SEWING MACHINE YOU HAVE SO THAT HORN CAN CREATE THE CORRECT INSERT.
- Full length door hinge.
- Fantastic, inspirational new door design which gives ultimate support for the lid/working extension to the left of you whilst providing unparalleled legroom and sewing/ seating position in relation to your sewing machine.
- Fitted with our largest Maxi Lifter
- Fitted with 8 casters ( 3 Lockable) for easy movement from storage to working position .
- Door trays cleverly designed to optimise storage
- Handy extra shelf under the Horn 3- step air lifter.
- Flush mounted hinges.
- Sturdy construction
HORN CABINETS DELIVERY POLICY
UK - £29
Wales and Cornwall - £39
Scotland, Ireland and London - £49
Stock availability allowing, all deliveries using our own vehicles will be carried out within a 28 working day period starting from the day of us receiving your order. This is not to be understood that the delivery will actually take place on the 28th day of your order, this period is only meant as a general guide and should be viewed as the maximum period (unless otherwise stated) that your delivery might be, it may well be that it will take place much sooner than this depending on when we are next in your area. Whatever period it is we will never arrive unannounced and will always give you notice of delivery by telephone usually giving a minimum of 3 days’ notice with not only the day of delivery but also with a 3 hour delivery slot on that day so as not to inconvenience you more than is necessary. With this our standard service your flexibility is appreciated and necessary to allow the delivery to take place with ease. Particularly in these current times we understand that keeping costs down has never been more important so whilst trying to keep our delivery system as effective as it can possibly be we also try to keep our prices as competitive for you as possible. Some however may require a quicker delivery than this, we can offer an express service by using a specialist outside carrier, although this will incur an extra charge (stock and the area that you live allowing) this can usually be made within a 7 day period from us receiving the order. Please note that there is no installation of your cabinet with this service as the delivery isn’t made using our representatives.
|UK mainland:||£1.95 per order. Free p&p for orders over £49.99.|
|Wales & Cornwall:||£1.95 per order. Free p&p for orders over £49.99.|
|Scotland Ireland & London:||£1.95 per order. Free p&p for orders over £49.99.|