HORN 1052 MAXI LIFT MAXI OUTBACK
Maxi Outback Features Include
- Fitted with our Maxi-lifter opening (type 1952) which is capable of taking virtually all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new!
- This model arrives fitted with our 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism which means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions but this unit also has the option of being fitted with our electric lifter for an extra cost.
- A large work area at the back of the machine which prevents the needle drag that can happen with large projects. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn’t have to be open all the time). It has a very sturdy gate leg design with Quilters/ Patchworkers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects.
- Shut the doors and it hides your machine away in a beautiful cabinet. No one would ever know.
- One acrylic flatbed inset plate cut to fit your sewing machine is included with this model.
- Arrives fully assembled.
- Available in Beech or White
(Delivery 28 working days approx.)
IN THE MESSAGE BOX AT CHECKOUT PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT TYPE OF SEWING MACHINE YOU HAVE SO THAT HORN CAN CREATE THE CORRECT INSERT.
- Perfect sitting position with excellent access to both your machine and all your accessories
- Huge work area at the back of the machine. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not.
- All together over 14½ Square Feet of working space!
- The Horn 3 step soft-touch air-lift system means a gentle push moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions.
- Spacious, see through bins make finding threads and accessories easy.
- The Outback has a Super Sturdily built solid base construction.
- Entire cabinet glides closed, and locks for child safety when not in use.
HORN CABINETS DELIVERY POLICY
UK - £29
Wales and Cornwall - £39
Scotland, Ireland and London - £49
Stock availability allowing, all deliveries using our own vehicles will be carried out within a 28 working day period starting from the day of us receiving your order. This is not to be understood that the delivery will actually take place on the 28th day of your order, this period is only meant as a general guide and should be viewed as the maximum period (unless otherwise stated) that your delivery might be, it may well be that it will take place much sooner than this depending on when we are next in your area. Whatever period it is we will never arrive unannounced and will always give you notice of delivery by telephone usually giving a minimum of 3 days’ notice with not only the day of delivery but also with a 3 hour delivery slot on that day so as not to inconvenience you more than is necessary. With this our standard service your flexibility is appreciated and necessary to allow the delivery to take place with ease. Particularly in these current times we understand that keeping costs down has never been more important so whilst trying to keep our delivery system as effective as it can possibly be we also try to keep our prices as competitive for you as possible. Some however may require a quicker delivery than this, we can offer an express service by using a specialist outside carrier, although this will incur an extra charge (stock and the area that you live allowing) this can usually be made within a 7 day period from us receiving the order. Please note that there is no installation of your cabinet with this service as the delivery isn’t made using our representatives.
|UK mainland:||£1.95 per order. Free p&p for orders over £49.99.|
|Wales & Cornwall:||£1.95 per order. Free p&p for orders over £49.99.|
|Scotland Ireland & London:||£1.95 per order. Free p&p for orders over £49.99.|