HORN 1010 (STANDARD LIFT) THE CUB PLUS
Cub Plus Features Include
- Fitted with our standard lifter opening (type 1927) which is capable of taking many standard, smaller or older sewing machines on the market but not all of, more particularly, the larger domestic sewing machines available today.
- 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions.
- Door storage bins are recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system this allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents.
- Shut the doors and it hides your machine away in a beautiful cabinet. No one would ever know.
- Arrives fully assembled.
- Available in Weathered Oak, grey American Oak, Beech, White
INSERT IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS MODEL. PLEASE CONTACT US TO ORDER.
- Full length door hinge.
- Recessed angled door gives firm support for the lid/working extension, provides extra legroom and prevents draped fabric from catching.
- Stable in use or closed with 5 lockable casters.
- Door trays cleverly designed to optimise storage – door even includes 2 large removable accessory cases.
- Handy extra shelf under the Horn 3- step air lifter.
- Flush mounted hinges.
- Sturdy construction
- Insert not included
HORN CABINETS DELIVERY POLICY
UK - £29
Wales and Cornwall - £39
Scotland, Ireland and London - £49
Stock availability allowing, all deliveries using our own vehicles will be carried out within a 28 working day period starting from the day of us receiving your order. This is not to be understood that the delivery will actually take place on the 28th day of your order, this period is only meant as a general guide and should be viewed as the maximum period (unless otherwise stated) that your delivery might be, it may well be that it will take place much sooner than this depending on when we are next in your area. Whatever period it is we will never arrive unannounced and will always give you notice of delivery by telephone usually giving a minimum of 3 days’ notice with not only the day of delivery but also with a 3 hour delivery slot on that day so as not to inconvenience you more than is necessary. With this our standard service your flexibility is appreciated and necessary to allow the delivery to take place with ease. Particularly in these current times we understand that keeping costs down has never been more important so whilst trying to keep our delivery system as effective as it can possibly be we also try to keep our prices as competitive for you as possible. Some however may require a quicker delivery than this, we can offer an express service by using a specialist outside carrier, although this will incur an extra charge (stock and the area that you live allowing) this can usually be made within a 7 day period from us receiving the order. Please note that there is no installation of your cabinet with this service as the delivery isn’t made using our representatives.
|UK mainland:||£1.95 per order. Free p&p for orders over £49.99.|
|Wales & Cornwall:||£1.95 per order. Free p&p for orders over £49.99.|
|Scotland Ireland & London:||£1.95 per order. Free p&p for orders over £49.99.|