HUSQVARNA VIKING H|CLASS 100Q
A convenient, compact and lightweight sewing machine for travel and classes. Perfect if you are you new to sewing and want to create trendy looks and personalized items.
Easy stitch selection is a time-saver! Stitch length and width are automatically set. Settings can quickly be adjusted for specific techniques or fabrics.
The handy FIX function immediately stops sewing and ties off for secure seams and a neat finish for decorative stitches.
- Computerized sewing machine with functions that save time and make sewing easy.
- 20 built-in stitches including quilting, utility and decorative stitches; plus, two one-step buttonholes that are ideal for creative projects. Adjust stitch width up to 7mm.
- Adjustable presser foot pressure will let you sew any fabric type and weight with perfect results.
- Adjustable thread tension is easy to adjust for special threads and techniques.
- Compact and lightweight at just 15 lbs (7kg) – perfect for travel and classes.
- Start/Stop button lets you sew without the foot control.
- Speed Control Slide makes it easy to adjust the speed for greater control.
- Needle Stop Up/Down sets the needle to stop up or down for pivoting, appliqué and accurate sewing.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lift raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics and multiple layers can be placed effortlessly under the presser foot.
- Built-In Needle threader makes threading easy.
- Feed Teeth Lever makes it simple to lower the feed teeth for stippling, free-motion sewing and button sewing.
Presser Foot B,
Blind Hem Foot D,
Zipper Foot E,
Quilter’s 1/4” Piecing Foot P,
Buttonhole Slider Foot C
Auxiliary spool pin,
Spool cap large,
HORN CABINETS DELIVERY POLICY
UK - £29
Wales and Cornwall - £39
Scotland, Ireland and London - £49
Stock availability allowing, all deliveries using our own vehicles will be carried out within a 28 working day period starting from the day of us receiving your order. This is not to be understood that the delivery will actually take place on the 28th day of your order, this period is only meant as a general guide and should be viewed as the maximum period (unless otherwise stated) that your delivery might be, it may well be that it will take place much sooner than this depending on when we are next in your area. Whatever period it is we will never arrive unannounced and will always give you notice of delivery by telephone usually giving a minimum of 3 days’ notice with not only the day of delivery but also with a 3 hour delivery slot on that day so as not to inconvenience you more than is necessary. With this our standard service your flexibility is appreciated and necessary to allow the delivery to take place with ease. Particularly in these current times we understand that keeping costs down has never been more important so whilst trying to keep our delivery system as effective as it can possibly be we also try to keep our prices as competitive for you as possible. Some however may require a quicker delivery than this, we can offer an express service by using a specialist outside carrier, although this will incur an extra charge (stock and the area that you live allowing) this can usually be made within a 7 day period from us receiving the order. Please note that there is no installation of your cabinet with this service as the delivery isn’t made using our representatives.
|Wales & Cornwall:||Free|
|Scotland Ireland & London:||Free|